Do Habs fans think that Bergevin is going to ice this roster ?
View Single Post
08-02-2013, 11:22 PM
Join Date: Oct 2009
Originally Posted by
How dare he ice almost the same team that won the division! How dare he!
In 48 games, fading at the end.
If the following happens, we will be looking at a top 10 pick:
1. Price is mediocre
2. Gally and Chuckie have sophomore slumps.
3. Briere is Briere of last year.
4. Bourque does a disappearing act.
5. DD does not adjust his play and learn how to be effective at his size.
6. Moen continues to play with no heart.
7. Parros does not fight smaller tough guys who **** with our talent.
8. Tinordi struggles.
9. No forward prospect steps it up. I'm looking at you, LL. And also CT.
10. We have more than average injury problems. This is very likely on D.
That is a lot of things that can go wrong. Not saying that all of that will happen, but if it does, then top 5 pick looks likely.
This team simply has too many question marks. That's why I call it a building team.
Still, should be a fun season, and I cheer for Habs through the best, and the worst.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by bsl