View Single Post
Old
08-03-2013, 05:12 AM
BBKers

vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to BBKers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ola View Post
I don't got any bearing on if Hank will sign for 7.5 or 8.5, but this decision is not about money.

Hank is making a prudent decision. He is just that type of person. It took a long time for him to sign in NY. We were the joke of the league and people close to him advised him to try to go to a more stable organization. Many kids just signs whatever is put infront of them so that they can focus on the game.

We are an org in very good shape now.

I think this is more about him just thinking it through. Instead of just signing, he seems to be the type who needs to consider everything on the level of like "I live once, this decision will affect my life greatly, is this really what I want to do? Where I want to live? Raise my family?"

And so forth and so forth.

Does he want to sign past his kids school years? Lidström signed up untill his oldest kid was 6, more or less let DET know he would return to Sweden after that contract (he would be like 34). DET if I remember correctly more or less "built" an international school for him in DET with Swedish teaching.

It's not an easy decision.
Close to $9M. 7 years. Quote me here. A very good source very close to Hank told me this week that this is what the Hank camp wants. He will get it. You can PM me here Ola and I can give you more details

BBKers is offline   Reply With Quote