Do Habs fans think that Bergevin is going to ice this roster ?
View Single Post
08-03-2013, 09:18 AM
Join Date: May 2007
Originally Posted by
In 48 games, fading at the end.
If the following happens, we will be looking at a top 10 pick:
1. Price is mediocre
2. Gally and Chuckie have sophomore slumps.
3. Briere is Briere of last year.
4. Bourque does a disappearing act.
5. DD does not adjust his play and learn how to be effective at his size.
6. Moen continues to play with no heart.
7. Parros does not fight smaller tough guys who **** with our talent.
8. Tinordi struggles.
9. No forward prospect steps it up. I'm looking at you, LL. And also CT.
10. We have more than average injury problems. This is very likely on D.
That is a lot of things that can go wrong. Not saying that all of that will happen, but if it does, then top 5 pick looks likely.
This team simply has too many question marks. That's why I call it a building team.
Still, should be a fun season, and I cheer for Habs through the best, and the worst.
I agree, although, you also forgot to mention injuries which are unavoidable.
So if all your points actually come true, along with injuries, then I expect us to get the best chance to pick 1-3.
Also, if Price is mediocre yet again, he needs to be traded. This is a make or break year for him imo.
EDIT: my bad about the injuries. for some reason I didn't see #10.
Last edited by Kriss E: 08-03-2013 at
View Public Profile
Kriss E's albums
Find More Posts by Kriss E