Tyler Myers: Have you any faith?
View Single Post
08-04-2013, 08:28 AM
Join Date: May 2005
Originally Posted by
- thoughts/questions about how Ruff handled him?
I generally disliked Ruff's handling of players.
- thoughts/questions about how Rolston & Teppo/Sacco will handle him?
Unclear at this point, but Rolston's pedigree with younger players should be helpful.
- thoughts on what his ultimate ceiling may indeed be, in addition to likelihood of hitting it?
Top ceiling would be number 1 franchise defenseman. His more likely peak is a solid top pairing guy, like a better Joni Pitkanan
- idea that he may eventually bounce back, but not necessarily this season?
- idea that he may turn into an okay NHLer but not a great one?
He already is at worst an okay NHLer
- how much do you value Tallinder's return for Myers?
Maybe off-ice, but I don't expect much from Hank anymore.
- what's the role going to be, and will that help or hurt him?
Hopefully somewhat sheltered minutes to try to aid him in his bounce back. It's not like this team is competing this year anyway.
- how much progress, if any, will be made with the staff change and another year of experience? Up or down?
He'll be better overall, but still not meet expectations yet.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by BackGroundMusic