View Single Post
08-04-2013, 10:05 AM
vCash: 500
Carbomb was excellent in the two games I've watched so far. He was keeping the stupidity under control which is always the big thing with him.
I can't say he was ever 'excellent'. He did the job any 3rd liner would have in that situation and benefitted greatly by the quality of his linemates. He had some shifts that were good but on the whole, any consistent 3rd liner would have had the same effect.

I think out of that entire team, the only ones left are Timonen, Coburn, Roo and Hartnell.
How sad is that? From 2010 to 2013....pathetic thanks to Ed 'the mad butcher of Broad St' who uses a sabre like approach post every season and just slashes the hell of out what was a good team. A team that was much closer to another conference final that the current one. They didn't make the playoffs last year and won't this year. Only good thing to come out of their continued downward spiral is that Lavvy finally will get fired. And Homer moved to a title and office somewhere in the organization and Hexy will take over and show them what a real GM can do.

deeshamrock is online now   Reply With Quote