View Single Post
Old
08-04-2013, 11:28 AM
S Bah

vCash: 500
Thinking back to earlier in the season about 3-4 months from the end and Mike's play really got some press. I thought before that happened the Habs had a shot at drafting him, after that not so much. I figured John Hayden would be available and had laid my hopes with him, after he jumped up into the 1st round talk. So color me delighted that the Habs could draft McCarron at 25th , I was sure he would be taken by the 17th OV at the latest.

So when Mike McCarron joins our team, I'll be watching his progress like I once did with Max Pacioretty's after he first signed. My belief is that Mike will make all of our fans as happy as Max has since his rookie season. McCarron will cast a long shadow over the Bell Center ice and with a harder hitting presence than any Hab forward in recent memory if ever. The feeling I get is after his 1st NHL goal serves notice, he will antagonize goalies league wide for many seasons to come and pleasure all of us Hab fans equally as much.

Welcome to the Hab family, Mike it's great to have you on our side, I'm sure the Hunter's will take great care of our little treasure and teach you well.