View Single Post
Old
08-04-2013, 02:08 PM
Jray42

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilya Bryzastor View Post
Definitely grab a cheese steak from either Geno's or Pat's before the game, they are right next to each other, I prefer Pat's , also food and drinks are expensive as hell at the games, There are a ton of small friendly bars around Philly that you can enjoy a nice time , 99% of them will show the Flyers games as well. There is a good cookie place called Insomnia cookies in Center city. Also if this is you're first time at a Flyers game , be aware that there most likely will be a loud mouth, heavy drinker near you're section that might ruin you're experience , but other than that the fans are great except towards fans of the other team of course. Good luck and hope you enjoy Philadelphia , but one last tip , don't go walking around the ghetto areas of Philly at night , Philly is a great city but some areas are just crime ridden. Hope you enjoy you're experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilya Bryzastor View Post
Hahaha , Idk man I just don't like anything from Geno's , I actually prefer Talk of the Town cheese steaks over both but I just mentioned the most popular places.
Popular, in terms of tourists who don't know any better.

Jray42 is offline   Reply With Quote