View Single Post
Old
08-04-2013, 03:39 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
DLR did have a good game, impressed with his strength, defensive play and physical game. Nice to see him out there as the lone forward killing off a 5 on 3 PK. He was used at C and LW.

Collberg I thought had a good game and appears to be one of the go to guys on the team since he's on the top line and top PP unit. A few of his shots were blocked while others missed the mark high but he was moving the puck well and the setup on the PP goal was a nice quick crisp pass.

McCarron needs to work on being more explosive but once again I didn't notice any problems with his skating. Had a nice pass that the announcers said DLR broke up but to me it looked like Collberg was the one though the numbers were a little tough to pick up for Sweden. McCarron got a good bit of ice time and was out there on the PK which was good to see. He was playing a bit chippy and threw his weight around a little as well. The USA announcers were really talking highly of him and seemed to think he will make this years squad in decemeber. The one announcer did say that he's improved his skating by leaps and bounds over the past 2 years.

Looking forward to watching Lehkonen next.

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote