Hockey Quebec Peewee and Bantam AAA
View Single Post
08-04-2013, 04:40 PM
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: North of MTL
Originally Posted by
Dollard is the worst place to be.
I don't think you have it as bad.
You should understand, this is my opinion of 5-6 yrs ago, when my boys were in that organization. At that time, from my perspective, North Shore was politicized like you couldn't believe it.
So much so that LSL benefited the presence of 2 top players......
- Some parents "sponsored the organization" thousands for their kids to play Bantam AA. And NO, their kid didn't have the talent to be there, not even as a 2nd yr
- $$ dissapearing from the organization, 2 got charged
- Fathers fighting in the stand, in a Bantam AA camp
- Organization blacklisting some kids, based on social status (daddy had $$ or not)
- Goalies not being invited, if they didn't go to the organization's goalie camp.
So, you be the judge..... And these are the things I know....
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by hockey365