View Single Post
Old
08-05-2013, 08:21 AM
FLYguy3911

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holden Caulfield View Post
Hey there. I am follow the NFL enough to keep up with my fantasy teams, but not too terribly in depth. Which is where my question comes in. I am a Winnipeg Blue Bomber (Canadian Football League) fan. Which is why my question involves former WPG star Phillip Hunt. My buddy is a HUGE Eagles fan. He tells me Eagles generally carry a large number of DL/OLB options that rotate quite frequently. Phillip Hunt is now entering his 3rd season with the team, and at 27 years old I think Hunt might be running out of chances. He was either inactive or rarely used early last season. Two years ago I remember he had a great training camp and was hot out of the gate, but other than some use late last season that seems to be the end of it.

What are his chances of making the team and being a valuable player for the Eagles this year? Thanks for any info.
He was a monster last preseason/training camp and was in line for a big season but never quite made his impact along with a lot of guys.

He's definitely on the roster bubble this year. I haven't heard anything from him this training camp (although info is sparse this year). It's also obvious Chip values bigger players which works against Hunt. If he's going to make the team, he's got to be a special teams ace.