EBEL 2013/14 and future?
View Single Post
08-05-2013, 04:44 PM
Join Date: May 2013
I'm thinking of some questions regarding future of EBEL, it would be intersting to hear points of view on them:
1) How far geographically can the league expand? Should we expect teams from, let's say, Barcelona or there will be clubs from Central Europe only?
2) What is the maximum number of teams for near future? How stable will EBEL be with 16 or more clubs?
3) Is the league going to be less like Austrian open championship and become a truly international league?
4) Will INL merge with MOL-league to become development league for EBEL or make some sort of partnership?
5)Will the league change its name to non-sponsor one?
6) Are there any clubs from Germany that can be interested to join?
7) Can a Romanian club be competitive in EBEL? If not, what is the level gap between it and the league?
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Sucro