View Single Post
Old
11-05-2006, 06:57 AM
UAGoalieGuy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balej20 View Post
It wouldn't be the oddest thing in the world if some of the players don't get along with eachother off the ice.

For example, I work at a restaurant on LI, right down the road from the Colisieum. So frequently, Islander players come in after games to dine, when it's not so busy. Tonight, Miro Satan walked in with a weird friend, and 10 minutes later, Trent Hunter walked in. I told Trent that Miro was sitting at one of the booths over there, and Trent says "Oh yeah?" and rolled his eyes, waved his hand at miro as if to say "screw him" and walked to the other side of the restaurant to eat. BTW, Trent Hunter is a really cool guy to sit and talk to.

My point is, it's not all roses between these guys off the ice. All that matters to us as fans is if they win on the ice. I wouldnt worry about off ice stuff.
Thats right for the most part, but if sometimes that one player or two that are causing the lockerroom problems/tensions could become a cancer to the team on the ice, causing the team to lose chemistry. Thats when it becomes a problem.

UAGoalieGuy is online now   Reply With Quote