View Single Post
Old
08-06-2013, 11:57 AM
JacobimMugatu
HF Strength Thread

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorbjorb View Post
I really don't get creatine. Especially monohydrate. It stores a lot of water in your muscles and if you're not drinking at least a gallon of water a day their is no effect and you'll get a head ache.

I've been taking creatine in my preworkout but it's usually a kre-alkaline type (con cret/purple k) which as advertised induces no bloating or water retention.

You also don't have to load this type. monohydrate you have to load heavy at the start of using it or it is useless. not only that you have to cycle it. once you stop monohydrate creatine you end up pissing all your "gains" away as well.

kre alkaline doesn't need to loading phase either. just take it and go.
So much wrong with this
1.Drinking lots of water on creatine isn't required for it to work. It does help the kidneys though.
2.Loading monohydrate isn't necessary and there's no evidence to suggest anybody should do it.
Monohydrate
3.Monohydrate is the most effective form of creatine.
4. When you stop taking monohydrate you lose the water weight, but retain the additional muscle that you gained from training harder while on it.
5.I explain in a post above how creatine works. If you understand that and have ever taken a human biology or physiology course you'll understand why creatine monohydrate is the most effective supplement you can get.

JacobimMugatu is offline   Reply With Quote