View Single Post
08-06-2013, 05:01 PM
JB51Hockey's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 826
vCash: 500
Well if your son wants to play in college than it's definitely NAHL but if he is looking for pro it's the OHL route. Obviously you cannot play NCAA if you previously played in the OHL.

And I would say no on the "too late" OHL thing. It's only too-late if you're an overage player. No team is going to sign an overage player as a rookie.

JB51Hockey is offline   Reply With Quote