View Single Post
Old
08-07-2013, 12:44 PM
gqmixmaster

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broilers View Post
It is very obvious that RNH will start the season from IR and lose 12-25 games. 15 games is my evaluation. This leads to situation that one of our top 2 centers is practically speaking fourth liner (Lander) minor leaguer (Arcobello) or college player (Miller). If he is playing with Perron and Yak it not helping to get Perron to go in the new team and Yak elevate his game to top6 level.

It is crucial to get good start to make playoffs. I really hope that MacT is not planning to suck again high pick.

Viny Prospal is offensive forward who can play both LW and center. He might be a good solution to play with Hall and Eberle in the first line and when RNH will be back in the thir line with Hemsky and Boyd. He will come cheap he is still without work.
I fully support bringing Prospal in especially since he seems like a leader, he has experience, has won a cup and he needs a team. He would make a great option in the bottom 6 and as a fill in in the top 6 when injuries strike. We need more center depth, and a guy with the ability to play two positions up front always comes in handy.