View Single Post
Old
08-08-2013, 02:05 PM
Bleed Ranger Blue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lundsanity30 View Post
I dont know why people think the Yankees are just going to get worse, ANY lineup they put on the field next year will be better than this one. They have some young pitching both in the rotation and pen. Nova/Phelps/Pineda will be better than anything Hughes or Andy gave us this year, Tex will be healthy who is a SIGNIFICANT upgrade over Overbay. Thats Gardner, Jeter, Tex, Cano (if we keep him) to start the lineup, Arod will be suspended, there will be money to spend with or without the budget. I also dont think CC is "done" like many other fans do though
The guys who were/are injured were quietly declining anyway, and getting up there in age as well. Who is to say the improvement will come just because these filthy rich/aging players will be back in the lineup?

You, my friend, are prepared to go down with the ship like the rest of Yankee management. A slow, steady decline.

When you look at the massively aging roster, and a barren farm system (all the good Yankee prospects are in Single/Double A......for over 5 years now), how is a rebuild not the #1 option for a brighter future?