View Single Post
Old
08-09-2013, 02:24 AM
Lundsanity30

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGY View Post
I actually defend all three of those guys.

Boyle is a very valuable asset. However, if you expect him to be something he is not then you will be sorely disappointed. If put in the right roles, he will be invaluable to the team's success. Faceoffs, 4th line responsibilities until he proves he deserves more, PKing, and forechecking/physical game are important to this team.

I've already gone over Del Zotto's value a few pages back. It's hard to ignore his production in his still young career, however, some here do. He is crucial to this team's offense, especially the PP. Good skating ability and vision for outlet passes are huge.

I think Kreider is the biggest X factor for this squad this year. They need him to be productive. And I think his best opportunity for that to happen will be playing with Nash. But they certainly need him to produce to get them into the playoffs.

But yes, it is frustrating to see the complainers and nay sayers on this board constantly put down the team they claim they support.
with Hagelin possibly out to start the season, we just might see Kreider with Stepan and Nash early on.