View Single Post
Old
08-09-2013, 02:14 PM
sbjnyc

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by YEMELIN74 View Post
need some help I will be doing a road trip with my friends from quebec city to new York to watch the rangers-canucks game on nov 30th, could you please tell me whats the best way for us to go to the Madison square garden? Should we park in NJ and take a subway, a train or a bus or should we drive directly to the Madison square garden and find a parking nearby
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidbklyn View Post
I second the suggestion that you just drive to the Garden. I don't think the hassle of finding parking near the game will be any greater than finding a park and ride in Jersey and figuring out public transit. Plus after the game you can just get in the car and head down to Philly without having to go all the way back to Jersey first.

Have fun!
I think you will wind up killing a lot time waiting to get out of the lots by the garden and tunnel traffic into Jersey on your way to Philly. You should be able to park near one of the PATH stations in NJ (e.g. hoboken, journal square). There is a PATH station about a block away from the 7th ave exit of MSG.