Thread: Tickets: Ticket Prices 2013-2014
View Single Post
Old
08-11-2013, 10:17 PM
Giacomin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmcdonagh27 View Post
i spoke to ranger reps last year for the mini plans and half season plans, thinking i would get something in upper bowl. to my surprise there was nothing there. they didn't even offer me lower bowl. the only way to get season tickets is to get one seat as is what is usually left after everyone buys extra or join with somebody who has already been a season ticket holder and ope there is something left over after the moves and so forth
I know there is a lot of frustration on this board from a lot of fans trying to become STH,s but the Rangers are a very hot ticket right know and the way MSG has priced the seats the upper bowl is like gold. Many of us current STH,s had to endure a waitlist and sit a year in the lower bowl and didn,t like it but that is unfortunately what you have to do. There was a 2 year period going back around 6 years ago(Jagr years) when first time STH,s got tickets in the upper bowl behind the goals but those days are gone. My advice is to do the year in the lower bowl then move upstairs.