View Single Post
Old
08-12-2013, 11:07 AM
yianik

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant McCagg View Post
Alright.. I'm not McCarron much for the direction this thread is taking - this thread is just getting silly. Can we get back on a serious note please?

It's amazing how many classic songs have been written about this year's draft picks.

- McCarron My Wayward Son - A Kansas classic

- Paul McCartney wrote this classic in 1976."Someone's knocking at the door, somebody's ringing the bell, Someone's knocking at the door, somebody's ringing the bell...do me a favour, open the door, and Lekhonen."

- Not to be outdone, that same year his former bandmate George Harrison penned "The Ballad of Sir Connor Crisp (Let it Roll)".

- And we can't forget Elvis' tear jerking ode to Sven - "Another little baby child is born... Andrighetto...Andrighetto."

- Sinatra of course - "But more much more than this, I did it Reway."

- University of Texas' fight song - "There's a de la rose in Texas, that I am going to see".

And let's not kid ourselves - we all know who Pearl Jam's classic "Jeremy" is about...

- Dean Martin crooned about Zach too - "Fucale, oh oh, Zach Fucale, oh oh oh oh."

One other note on Fucale - I think his nickname should be "Sweet" - Sweet Fucale.
Uh, that caught me off guard, thanks for the good laugh during my lunch.

yianik is offline   Reply With Quote