: Prospect Info:
Artturi Lehkonen - 55th overall pick (info in OP)
View Single Post
08-12-2013, 11:07 AM
Join Date: Jun 2009
Originally Posted by
Alright.. I'm not McCarron much for the direction this thread is taking - this thread is just getting silly. Can we get back on a serious note please?
It's amazing how many classic songs have been written about this year's draft picks.
- McCarron My Wayward Son - A Kansas classic
- Paul McCartney wrote this classic in 1976."Someone's knocking at the door, somebody's ringing the bell, Someone's knocking at the door, somebody's ringing the bell...do me a favour, open the door, and Lekhonen."
- Not to be outdone, that same year his former bandmate George Harrison penned "The Ballad of Sir Connor Crisp (Let it Roll)".
- And we can't forget Elvis' tear jerking ode to Sven - "Another little baby child is born... Andrighetto...Andrighetto."
- Sinatra of course - "But more much more than this, I did it Reway."
- University of Texas' fight song - "There's a de la rose in Texas, that I am going to see".
And let's not kid ourselves - we all know who Pearl Jam's classic "Jeremy" is about...
- Dean Martin crooned about Zach too - "Fucale, oh oh, Zach Fucale, oh oh oh oh."
One other note on Fucale - I think his nickname should be "Sweet" - Sweet Fucale.
Uh, that caught me off guard, thanks for the good laugh during my lunch.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by yianik