View Single Post
Old
08-12-2013, 09:07 PM
Mr. Hab

vCash: 500
I wouldn't do it since they'd want so much.
We'd have Malkin (amazing when HOT), but we'd be missing so many players after acquiring him and Malkin is becoming a bit injury prone, no? (a bit worrisome?).
Of course I'd do it if we could give DD instead of one of Eller/Galchenyuk!! (but that's not going to happen!).

We already have our superstar (PK Subban) and we have to pay him...stop paying others before him (Markov and his $5.75mil/year...ZERO playoff results ; DD was already paid too much,etc). Price has superstar potential (already has his $$$$) when he gets HOT during playoffs (very possible...the way he did it with the Bulldogs when he was the playoffs MVP and for Canada at the WJC... I'm still waiting for him to do it with our Habs).

Pens would want our 1st Rnd Pick, 2nd Rnd Pick, maybe a 3rd Rnd Pick, one of Eller/Pleks/Galchenyuk, one of Tinordi//Beaulieu, maybe even Fucale (maybe) to replace M-A Fleury, and more.

Priority:
we need a SOLID top 4 dman (PK Subban needs major help back there...he can't do everything by himself during playoffs...PK is the only playoff warrior we have...Tinordi can be one too, maybe Gorges can make a comeback and be a playoff warrior,etc... but we still need to add a top 4 warrior dman who can log 21min+ and be a winner during playoffs...we have too many regular season dmen...Markov, Diaz,etc).

Last edited by Mr. Hab: 08-12-2013 at 09:21 PM.
Mr. Hab is offline   Reply With Quote