Thread: Speculation: Marcus Johansson could be traded
View Single Post
08-12-2013, 09:17 PM
caution: bite hazard
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Originally Posted by SherVaughn30 View Post
MarJoke is a good player to trade for if your team DOESN'T regularly make the playoffs, DOESN'T need a forward who can finish, DOESN'T need a forward who can check, DOESN'T need a forward who has good puck possession and you DON'T want your team GM to get a fair deal in return.

MarJoke's strengths: Fast skater, good in open OLYMPIC ice space(oops, this is the NHL) and good chemistry with only Swedish players.

I would like to point out rule #1 of the George McPhee Club, 1st round draft picks(who have already played in the lineup) are never traded because they are overvalued and they are held in high regard(revenue machine) by the owner, Ted "Raisin, Once A Big Fat Plump Grape" Leonsis.

P.S. - I am a Caps fan.
Oh, I have no problem believing that. That's the sort of frothing rant that can only come from someone who's chosen a whipping boy on his/her team and watched that player over and over, blind to anything except his faults.

Can't think of a reasonable offer from Columbus, and we could use another LW.

"I don't care if it's a shutout, so long as it's a win." --Anton Forsberg, after his 1-0 OT game-, series-, and Cup-winning shutout in the 2016 Calder Cup Finals

Congratulations to all Las Vegas area hockey fans, present and future!
Viqsi is offline   Reply With Quote