View Single Post
08-13-2013, 01:35 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by MaxHabs24 View Post
WOW, next training camp will be amazing to watch. So many good prospects.

Next season: I think De La Rose could surprise because he's NHL ready and he has good size, which we kind of need! The problem is our offensive top 12 is set so we would need to move someone. Bourque? Desharnais? Gionta? In know some of you sees him as a center, but I think he could start as a RW.

Leblanc, Thomas, Dumont are expected to play some games with us but I can't really tell who will be the first to do so.

Also, Andrighetto will start the season in Hamilton because he's overrage. If he do well in Hamilton and we need goalscoring, I believe more in his chance to be called up than Holland.

In 2 years: For me, there's no doubt in my mind that Collberg & De La Rose will be in the 2014-15 lineup. Bergevin said that Collberg was almost ready today to make the big jump. If Gionta was gone, he would start the season in Montreal.

Maybe Andrighetto, Bournival and Hudon could play some games. But I think (tell me if I'm wrong) McCarron will still be in the OHL.

3 years is in a very long time so some of our offensive prospects could be moved, so I won't tell who will have a shot to make the team.
We have excess RWers now and I wouldn't be putting any centers on the RW by any means. Even for LW.. we have Bourque, Pacioretty, Prust, Moen, Collberg, Galchenyuk (who will likely be LW for another year).

De La Rose making it to be a center is a long shot. Our 4 centers AFTER this year will likely be: Galchenyuk, Plek, Eller, White... or you could put DD on third instead of Eller. So we have Dumont, De La Rose, and LeBlanc still in the prospect pool.

HabsRockBruinsChoke is offline   Reply With Quote