View Single Post
Old
08-13-2013, 01:30 PM
hbk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt View Post
I don't want to start the 2014 draft thread because I have nothing of substance to add just yet. I do however have some requests.

We've got regulars in Manitoba sitll, right? Please go to some Wheaties games and get us some scouting reports on Jayce Hawryluk. I'm loving the highlights.

Also we've got guys in Portland, right. Go see the Hawks and report on Chase De Leo. I really like what I've seen so far. Reminds me a little bit of Kadri and Domi the seasons before their respective draft years. Just more burried on a deep Portland team than Kadri and Domi were in Kitchener and London.

hbk, do you ever make it out to Kelowna? Tyson Baillie seems like the quintessential Phoenix pick. Love some reports on him.

Chootoi, I don't know if PEI make it out to Moncton much, but Alexis Pepin seems a lot like a mix of our last two high profile Q picks, sort of smashed together a bit. Any thoughts on him? Will you get to see him at all this season?

Let's get a little chatter going on these kids.
Not likely to head to Kelowna. I'm in Saskatoon so I do catch lots of WHL games. I will grab some tickets when Kelowna is in town.

hbk is online now   Reply With Quote