View Single Post
Old
08-13-2013, 08:17 PM
skorf

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by okgooil View Post
well from what you say Perron Gordon and Hemsky would be a solid line.

Hall-Nuge-Ebs
Jones-Gags-Yaks
Perron-Gordon-Hemsky

I wouldn't mind fooling around with that.
Please no Jones, I'd rather take a shot with Rajala or Arcobello playing LW on the 2nd line then Jones.

And like someone else said, I'm hoping Hall and Yakupov are together again, with Gagner centering.

On second thought, a winger with Eberle and Nuge doesn't necessarily have to have talent, I guess you really just need someone who is willing to go to the net so a talent guy like Rajala wouldn't be needed and maybe Jones would work... though I will get laughed at for saying this, but going to the next is something Ryan Smyth is good at.
Also Joensuu is 6-4, I don't know much about him but I could see him being a decent winger for Nuge/Eberle as well if he's willing to go to the net.
Also again I don't know a ton about him, but Hamilton from the Marlies could be an ideal guy on their wing. He's 6-2, 230 pounds, and scored 30 goals last year, if he's halfway decent defensively and is willing to go to the net hard and open up space for Eberle/Nuge, I wouldn't mind him playing that 2nd line wing

-Maybe I'm biased against Jones, but I don't think he's that good defensively, and he is willing to throw his weight around but he isnt a force downlow in winning the 1 on 1 battles in the corner. I'd like someone better defensively and someone who can win those battles in the corner and in front of the net more consistently then him.

If we're putting Perron on the third line, give me

Hall-Gagner-Yakupov
Joensuu or Hamilton-Nuge-Eberle
Perron-Gordon-Hemsky
Jones-Lander-(Brown, Smyth, Joensuu?, Eager?, Hamilton?, Acton?)

-I think Jones on the 4th line is ideal, he may be more talented then the guy on the 2nd line, but I think he'd fit better on the 4th line.