View Single Post
Old
08-14-2013, 12:32 AM
Lindo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PETRYDISH View Post
I have an irrational addiction to anything Oilers so I read every blog on hockeybuzz just because.. Cloutier is just some dude sitting behind his computer, his emotional ranting and constant trolling are not my cup of tea... Still read it all the time though for some reason. I'd like to hear what other people think of him, does he have any sources what so ever??
Haha I definitely have done the same. I seriously doubt his has any connections, but wouldn't be surprised if he got a tiny bit of info every once in a while. I don't mind his stuff really as I am the same with reading mostly everything Oilers, but I think he gets a lot of undeserved hate solely for writing for hockeybuzz. I take his writing as more of a 'super fan' instead of an insider. (much prefer Lowetide/OilersNation though).

In case anyone was wondering about the 'Omark in Edmonton' bit, that's what I was clarifying. @RealLinusOmark tweeted he was here but that account is totally fake. It's beyond me why it somehow got verified.