Thread: TSN 1260: What's Going On? Part 4
View Single Post
Old
08-14-2013, 10:19 AM
Lacaar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by abootzky View Post
Nielson & Fraser have appeared on the air together rarely this summer. I'm usually a fan of both of them but today's show has me wishing at least one of them was still on vacation.

1. Fraser jumping the shark by accusing NHL owners of collusion for not signing RFA's this off-season. We correctly accuse the owners of being stupid when they throw cash and draft picks around like drunken sailors but when they don't they should be sued for collusion? Any ticket or merchandise-buying fan who agrees with Wil's take needs a brain transplant.

2. Dustin blabbing what happened on Amazing Race: Canada last night and then saying, "Spoiler alert!". Idiot!

3. N & F having a guy call in from Detroit with a Lions season preview- the third from 3 different 'experts' on 3 different local shows in two days. I like the previews but there are 32 teams to choose from.
Fraser used to annoy me but really I think he's just doing some devils advocate. And after realizing this I don't mind him so much. I've learned to appreciate what he does to bring some controversy to the show.

As for the content I just pity the poor ******** trying to bring up content during this month. August has to be the most boring month in sports. At least for me.

Lacaar is online now   Reply With Quote