View Single Post
Old
08-14-2013, 04:23 PM
Pekka Rinne

vCash: 500
I'd say enough to compete for the final spot.

Our top 4 is definitely better. One more year of improvement from J. Schultz and Petry, plus Ference>>Whitney, N. Schultz, etc. I also think our bottom pairing will be much better, N.Schultz will likely be playing there, and he is better than Whitney, Potter, Fistric, plus MacT has put together some good competition for the #6 spot between Klefa, Belov, Larsen, Grebs and Potter.

Our goaltending didn't improve, nor did it get worse, i'd Labarbera=Khabi.

For our top 6 we improved our 2nd line LW with Perron instead of MPS. It really all hinges on Nuge's recovery, which seems to be going well

IMO Gordon>Horcoff (Not even including contracts), so we upgraded on 3C. But we still don't have a 4C, though I assume it will be Lander, so ill reserve my judgement on that. Plus we also got rid of Belanger

Now for our bottom six wingers, last year we had Jones, Brown, Eager, Petrell, Smyth and at times Yak, MPS, Hemsky etc. I don't think we improved our bottom six at all this year as we are going in with Hemmer, Jones, Smyth, Jonesuu, Eager, Brown and possibly Hamilton. We'll have to wait a little bit to see how some of the unknowns will play to correctly judge.

On the whole I say our team improved significantly, but i'd say the our biggest aquisition is Eakins, IMO he will do a much better job handling this team and the kids.

Pekka Rinne is offline   Reply With Quote