View Single Post
Old
08-14-2013, 05:15 PM
bernmeister

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pld459666 View Post
I think that allure of playing a 1st pairing role with the likes of RNH, Hall, Ebs and Yakupov all made Edmonton a much more attractive option than NY where he would not have gotten the top pairing spot (rightfully so) and the thought or growing as a team with Stepan, McD and a few other guys here is not nearly as appealing as the guys he's playing with now.

Edmonton was and is a better fit for that player. They will re-sign him. He will not become a RFA
Also thank you.

I agree that the Fs they had and added, along with a couple of decent guys in the D prospect pool, did make Edmonton arguably more attractive then.

However, I believe we have improved more greatly, and will have more flexibility w/Richards gone next year. Perhaps we are more attractive now.

I was hoping someone, possibly Rangerboy, would have some CIA level ***** identifying a core reason was Torts, and the aggravation with his nonsense.
Thus no more Torts - no impediment there to future JSchultz.

However, it seems the core reason is the x factor of family in that his home is an hour away from Edmonton, according to Trxjw.