View Single Post
Old
08-15-2013, 01:49 PM
Avs_19
Peter the Great

vCash: 500
Landeskog signs seven-year extension (7 yrs, $39M)

Colorado Avalanche @Avalanche
BREAKING: The #Avalanche has signed captain Gabriel Landeskog to a 7-year contract extension through 2020-21.

Quote:
The Colorado Avalanche Hockey Club announced today that the team has agreed to terms with captain Gabriel Landeskog on a seven-year contract extension through the 2020-21 season.

"Gabe is and will continue to be a large part of the foundation of this hockey team for many years to come," said Avalanche Executive Vice President of Hockey Operations Joe Sakic. “Signing our captain to a long-term extension demonstrates the commitment of Stan and Josh Kroenke to this franchise and to our fan base. In just two seasons, Gabe has already proven to be a great asset to our organization both on and off the ice. The fact that he has agreed to a long-term deal shows that he believes in this team, his teammates and the direction of this franchise moving forward."
Quote:
"I would like to thank the Kroenke family and the entire Avalanche organization for their trust and belief in me,” Landeskog said. “I love Colorado and I love being a part of this wonderful community. There is no other place I’d rather be than in Denver wearing the Avalanche logo. I am looking forward to training camp and the upcoming season.”
http://avalanche.nhl.com/club/news.h...id=DL|COL|home

Last edited by Avs_19: 08-15-2013 at 02:36 PM.
Avs_19 is offline   Reply With Quote