Old
08-16-2013, 04:15 AM
KarmaPolice
Masterdebater

vCash: 999
Send a message via MSN to KarmaPolice
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilinblood View Post
Colborne is on a one way deal...so he gets a spot in the NHL or gets waived. Simple as that.

I have an interest in him for a bottom 6 role. I dont think he really uses his size but from the Marlies playoffs i think Eakins trusted him quite a bit the last two runs.

MacT has shown already that Eakins has pull on what MacT will do in player and staff signings/acquisitions. If Eakins really likes this kid we may see him as an Oiler soon.

As a side note there was a thread about acquiring Dion and Colborne for Klefbom, N.Schultz and a 1st. I thought the first was a bit much but we spent our 2nd already so i thought it was close value.
That would be catastrophically disastrous. Klefbom is going to be a top pairing defenseman for a LONG time. I'd drop this team like a rock if they trade Klef for ****ing Diva Dion. I'll become a Flames fan, myself. They better not even THINK of trading Klefbom. He's going to blow everyone's brains through the backs of the heads with his vision and skill set. Just all you doubters wait. It might not be this season, but probably next season.