View Single Post
Old
08-16-2013, 03:18 PM
McClelland

vCash: 50
The key is to have a healthy Rnh out there! I cant see that we is gonna win puck battles more then last season or have more puck possession.

The problem that we had last season was that other then the Hall line got slaughtered out there, outplayed and owned.

Thats the problem to have a weak smallish 2th C out there, Cant win puckbattles and cant hold on to it, maybee perron can make his job about possession this season,but who will win the puck for us?

Eakins cant be a downgrade to Kreuger and this young team is 1 year older, thats something positive but i cant see any remarkarkable upgrade on any position other then slightly on bottom pairing D. Perron isnt the fit we needed, another hemsky type of player.

So the hope is on the improvement on J.Schultz,Petry and Nr 1 Rnh, and perhaps some prospect make some noise at the camp.

With no injurys on keyplayers Hall,Rnh,Schultz,Petry,Dubie we can probably fight for the last play off spot.

Look at this ! Thats not the whole truth both i saw it game after game when Gagnerians blindfolded them selves and didnt realized that 2,3.4 th line s ucked 5 on 5.

http://nhlnumbers.com/2013/8/8/weste...ing-team-corsi

McClelland is offline   Reply With Quote