The offseason is boring now, how about sports cards/memorobilia?
View Single Post
08-16-2013, 10:58 PM
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Red Deer, Alberta
I've been a Flyers fan since the start of the Lindros Era... but always collected wrestling autographs. I started my hockey autograph collection about 3 years ago when I got an autographed 2 patch Shea Weber rookie card (Boy was I crushd when Nashville matched the Offer Sheet), but my collection thus far includes (In the order I got stuff signed)
1) Jeremy Roenick black Koho Jersey - Auto'd, sent to his home, and have the return envelopes
2) Claude Giroux 2012 WC Jersey - Auto'd at a signing by AJ Sportsworld
3) Bernie Parent vintage jersey white - Auto'd, Sent to him, have the envelopes
4) Bobby Clarke vintage jersey orange - Auto'd at Carl's Cards event
5) Mailed an old white jersey to Lindros (No "C") - waiting to get that back...
Waiting to get signed
6) John LeClair jersey - white
7) Paul Coffey jersey - white
Briere, Gagne, Hextall, Schultz and Howe
Cool Story #1
My wife and I decided to take our boy a half hour down the road to Sylvan Lake,AB. Found this cool hockey memorabilia store that people at my work have been talking about. 2 old guys and a few other people came in about 2 minutes after we entered with the stroller. The 2 old guys were playing with our boy, pinching his cheeks and stuff, and then the taller guy stood up and told us how handsome the boy was, and introduced himself, Pete Mahovlich! The shorter guy said to us "Where's my manners, pleased to meet you, Marcel Dionne."
So he's got a few autographed pucks and his pictures with them, to start his collection
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by kolankosf