View Single Post
Old
08-18-2013, 12:46 AM
lancer247

vCash: 500
story 1 - High school kid playing street hockey in South Phila when two guys driving an IROC or Vette start heckling us. We start yelling back so they pull up and get out. It was Tocchett and Zezel. They take some shots and sign sticks. Cool story that I have told before

Story 2 - Gagne's rookie season and he is signing autographs at a function for my work. The Flyer's marketing rep drops him off and bolts so I was assigned to sit with him as he signed and to show how to get back to I-95. I spent 3-4 hours hanging with a quiet but very nice young guy that signed everything put in front of him. We talked a little hockey. I think he was surprised that I knew as much about him as I did.

Story 3 - My buddies and I are hanging at Plough and Stars in Olde City in 1997 or 1998 and we see Karl Dyhuis at the bar. We thought he was there with a group of guys but when we left he jumped in the cab with us and went to an after hours club-Deco. He hung with us for a couple of hours before guys started giving him crap for the Flyers losing to the Leafs in the playoffs. He took off without leaving any dough for the tab but he was getting his stones broken pretty bad. It was just weird how we looked up and he was getting in the cab with us like he went out by himself that night.

lancer247 is offline   Reply With Quote