Saw Mike Johnson and Andrei Markov at Ogilvy Downtown
View Single Post
11-08-2006, 04:24 PM
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Greys section 325
Originally Posted by
I was heading out this afternoon to Ogilvy to pick up a suit ( Tailor needed to needle it up ! )
So I'm going upstairs to say hi to a friend that works at Burberry Accessories, and tada ! These 2 Huge white guys ( one with REALLY redish cheeks and a small guy with HUGE friggin lips are chatting it up shopping for suits.
Went over to chat, here is a resume :
- Markov can speak english and Johnson was convincing him out of letting him get some weird very dark green suit.
- Johnson is pretty tall although he talks with a very american accent ... never would've guessed he's a small town ontario boy.
- Markov said Ovechkin is better than Bure
- That he likes Koivu alot,
- He likes my suit !
- Johnson said he hated Sweden although he appreciated playing with Chara and Souray
He didn't seem to be limping much, two great guys !!!
Hey, thanks for sharing. Sounds like a nice encounter and 2 very classy guys!
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Turbo