View Single Post
Old
08-19-2013, 01:24 PM
MarleauApologist
#FireDougWilson

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
I don't need to ''look out'' for them. I work in the fitness industry, I coach hockey players myself, although juniors not NHL level. I'm not a bodybuilder, couldn't care less about that ''sport''. I'm a strength and conditioning coach.
I can tell you, you can be a good hockey player without 7-8% body fat, it's not a necessity, but I can also tell you the majority of those guys are in the same ''ripped'' mode as PK. There's really nothing impressive or out of this world about PK's body. He's just in great shape. Maybe it's because I work in the industry, so I'm not as easily impressed as others. But I see guys like him all the time.

This is not a knock on PK. He's in terrific shape.
As for him being above every one else, I'm not so sure.
I don't work in the same industry as you, but I do spend a lot of time on bb forum, so my eyes might be skewed.

You guys are saying he is in the top 3% for professional athletes, in terms of body fat to lean muscle, correct?

That's ridiculous. I don't know if he's in the top 50%. This is not some ridiculous physique people, most pro athletes look like this, or better. I'm not saying he looks like garbage, but if he walked around with a shirt off at the beach, I don't think people would notice him for his body (say we're in Spain so that nobody notices he's an NHL all-star lol)

MarleauApologist is offline   Reply With Quote