Old
08-19-2013, 02:48 PM
JHabs
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to JHabs
Quote:
Originally Posted by kernkraft View Post
Has anyone else been watching these for the last couple of days?

I'm working on a series of articles evaluating the Montreal Canadiens' draft picks, and in reviewing Reway, based on the opinion of a few Q scouts (whom you'll find out about when my article releases ) is even though he is small, like we've heard so many times before, he's got some sick hands and speed.

That attitude shift Reway did worked wonders for him, and I personally think if former prospect Archambault did the same thing and got his attitude/act in check he may have been something decent.

Also in speaking to a few euro scouts, Lehkonen & DLR are looking to be better picks then most give credit for. Now I know the majority here were thrilled with Lehkonen (as was I) but there were some nay sayers as always.That piece should be out later this week - in the mean time though I evaluated the first round pick McCarron.

http://thehockeyguys.net/montreal-ca...-a-tall-order/

I personally wanted Burakovsky, and a few others I know of were crossing their fingers for Zykov, but I am liking more and more what I keep hearing about McCarron. The Hunter brothers know where to find talent, and know how to develop it, if Domi & Horvat go back to the OHL, I'm giddy at the thought of a line combo Horvat-Domi-McCarron.