View Single Post
Old
08-19-2013, 05:02 PM
BrianBoyle
↓ Perfection ↓

vCash: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewbackatu View Post
Quit changing my words around dude; all I stated was that Stepan would be the #3C on the Bruins behind both Bergeron and Krejci.
Not changing your words around. That's what you were claiming, nay, insisting, when Stepan went through his little statisticsal rough patch early on during the season. I remember it. Don't pretend like you didn't make that claim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewbackatu
If in your divine madness you think he would play ahead of those 2 guys, you need to take up another sport to follow!
You seriously think that's what I was referring to? How is that possible when your post about Boston was AFTER mine? I didn't know you could time travel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewbackatu
I only deal with reality and the reality is that Stepan is a #2C at best!
Based on what? Your often misguided opinion? Reality: Stepan had 44 points in 48 games last season. Reality: Stepan was the team's best defensive forward by a mile last season. Reality: Stepan was the team's best penalty killer by a mile last season. Reality: he has linearly improved each year he has been in the league.

You don't deal in reality. You deal in overly negative and baseless claims that are often proven silly over time.

Neutral Milk Hotel are literally GOAT
Amy Poehler <3

Credit to Ail for the sig.
BrianBoyle is online now   Reply With Quote