View Single Post
Old
08-19-2013, 05:14 PM
Drewbackatu*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB v2 0 View Post
Not changing your words around. That's what you were claiming, nay, insisting, when Stepan went through his little statisticsal rough patch early on during the season. I remember it. Don't pretend like you didn't make that claim.

You seriously think that's what I was referring to? How is that possible when your post about Boston was AFTER mine? I didn't know you could time travel.

Based on what? Your often misguided opinion? Reality: Stepan had 44 points in 48 games last season. Reality: Stepan was the team's best defensive forward by a mile last season. Reality: Stepan was the team's best penalty killer by a mile last season. Reality: he has linearly improved each year he has been in the league.

You don't deal in reality. You deal in overly negative and baseless claims that are often proven silly over time.
I'll repeat myself so even you understand it; Stepan is a #2C at best right now; being our de facto #1C because Richards was horrible last year doesn't make Stepan a legit #1C in a league which is populated by terrific #1 centers who are all bigger(for the most part), faster, more skilled, much stronger and way better on faceoffs.

You seriously think that's what I was referring to? How is that possible when your post about Boston was AFTER mine? I didn't know you could time travel.

Drewbackatu* is offline   Reply With Quote