View Single Post
08-20-2013, 10:59 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by billyhauntswizards View Post
Where did any of this come from.........I'm just stating facts. The Bruins are a great defensive team, but their team's defense is simply not as offensively capable as the Rangers'! Chara is the only one with any hope of putting up 40+ points, I'll give Boychuk that he has a hard shot but that isn't everything, not at all. Where's YOUR proof that their D is more offensively capable?
There is no way to prove an opinion. That is why there are so many comments on so many threads. I based my opinion only on that series. In that series their D was far superior to ours on O. That is based on stats and what my eyes told me.

Those of you who dismiss Krug as a guy who had open shots missed something. He put those shots on net. He made some slick passes. He lugged the puck out of his zone and beat pressing forwards. MDZ does not do those things.

About a month ago SI had a great article on chunking that every sports fan should read. Chunking is an amazing thing that explains the difference between good and great. It applies to all sports and even things like chess. If i can locate it I will post a separate thread on it.

chosen is offline   Reply With Quote