View Single Post
Old
08-20-2013, 02:26 PM

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty21 View Post

You mentioned that you go in the morning. How is the turn out? Are there less high school kids? I assume there also isn't any class/private instruction where they cone off part of the ice. Since they stopped doing the 5:30-6:30pm stick time,I have considered going in the morning as well. Its tough because I live near Poway and work in La Jolla, so it would be quite a bit of driving in the morning. I do try to go to stick time at least once a week though.
It's pretty barren. Maybe a couple high school kids every now and then. Usually around 8-10 people there, however hardly ever a goalie. I live in 4S Ranch (next to Rancho Bernardo) and work practically in Poway myself. If you get there at 5 AM, you can go right on the ice (even though it "starts" at 5:30). I usually arrive at 5 and I'm on the ice at 5:15. I get off the ice by 6:30 to ensure I can get home, shower, and head to work at 8.

I've only had an issue with the coned off area on a Saturday morning. Never had it happen during the week.

How is the skills clinic at SDIA?

304 is offline   Reply With Quote