View Single Post
Old
08-20-2013, 07:28 PM
Sir Psycho T
More Cowbell!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkaholic View Post
I worded what I said wrong, I should of said would it help that much? Hockey is much ore a finesse game than all the other sports, except maybe basketball. Taking PEDs when you aren't a great hockey player isn't going to make you that much better as a player. Obviously it would help the already talented hockey players out a little, but I don't think it's significant at all. Not like baseball, or football..

Yes, because that has nothing to do with his performance. I'm talking about play on the ice, sklls wise.
It won't help with skills no PED makes you better at your sport, but it helps with recovery, muscle build, being able to work out longer then others, fast twitch muscles. If your job is using your body then something that makes your body, stronger, faster, and can heal quicker will help any and all athletes.

Taking PEDs won't change anyone. It's such a bad misconception people have. If Joe Blow off the streets roided up he would hit .400 with 67 HR and 159 RBI in baseball. NO PEDs don't give you more skill in your sport, it's why someone like Bonds could hit 73 HR while plenty of other PED users couldn't get over 30. It will enhance what is already there but it won't give you something you never had.

Sir Psycho T is offline   Reply With Quote