View Single Post
Old
08-20-2013, 09:59 PM
Price My Man Crush

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxHabs24 View Post
Gionta could be so much useful with Galchenyuk. I don't understand how Gallagher had way more votes than him.
Have you seen them play together last year with Eller? These three together were the best players (with Subban, of course) on the ice during the last month of the season. They had a great chemistry. This is probably why Gallagher had more votes than Gionta. But, it's not because a line played great one year that it's gonna happen the season after...in fact, it means nothing at all. Look at what happened with Desharnais, Pacioretty and Cole. You're right if that's what you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxHabs24 View Post
I don't even care which line Gionta is playing, it's just the fact that we put 3 unconsistant fowards that will probably leave after next season on the same line.
I'm sorry but Gionta is far from being inconsistent. People on this board know I'm not the biggest Gio fan but he's still probably our most reliable forward with Plekanec. Since becoming a Hab, he found a way to always score 20 or more goals during each year he played here. He was even on pace for 37 goals during his first season in Montreal. Maybe you don't see much results with Gio playing with Plekanec but they have done a great job defensively when they played together. Sometimes it's not all about scoring.

I agree on the fact that it could be good for Eller and Galchy to play with Gio. He could show them a few things and they are only gonna get better.