View Single Post
Old
08-21-2013, 10:51 AM
Cyborg LeClair
14 28 10 16

vCash: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccupySouthBroadSt View Post
We simply better not have a 3 ring circus with this latest installment of goalies. It seems everytime I'm listening to NHL Network Radio on Sirius/XM they are talking about Bob and raving about him and saying how they doubt his season was a one-off.

This morning driving into work they were interviewing Nick Foligno ...they asked him about Bob and they said he was really the heart of the team and it was mainly because of his work ethic. They say that they are amazed in practice and in games how he never gives up on the puck. He's never seen a goaltender like him. John Davidson was also interviewed a few weeks back and asked about Bob and he said basically the same things. Also noted how he's seen some great goalies in his day like Richter and Beezer and Bob is right there.....sigh.
I know this isn't a BOB thread, but good god, I don't think I'd ever get over it if Bob continues to be a lights out goalie in the NHL.

That said, I believe Mason will be the starter, but I can see him and Emery switching periods of good and bad play. Hopefully Lavi rides the hot hand, and hopefully niether get injured

Cyborg LeClair is online now   Reply With Quote