View Single Post
Old
08-21-2013, 05:52 PM
ColonialsHockey10

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCrusty View Post
He's not going to be mature until he's 30

Rupp is still a immature piece of **** a lot of the times and that's how DZ will be.
What an odd/random/terrible comparison (please forgive me if I missed on some type of sarcasm).

In what way is Mike Rupp immature? His blow up on Brodeur last season? Everything I've read/heard/seen would indicate that he's a consummate professional. Not to mention he's shown he can handle pressure at the highest level, which is more along the lines of immaturity I'm talking about, which makes the comparison that much more ridiculous.

Del Zotto has confidence issues. He can have long stretches of exceptional hockey, and the complete opposite. John Tortorella being a hard ass didn't make the situation better, considering players have been quoted as saying they were afraid to make mistakes.

God forbid a 23 year old has issues getting comfortable playing at MSG. With time that will certainly get better. Not sure where the magic number 30 came from. He's come a long way in this department already.

That's the problem "between his ears". The fact that some people would mistake this as a lack of offensive and defensive awareness (his awareness is excellent) is frightening.

ColonialsHockey10 is offline   Reply With Quote