View Single Post
Old
08-21-2013, 09:31 PM
CupofOil

vCash: 500
Man, that D is super stacked.
I think the team is set up beautifully going forward.
We are stocked with high end skilled forwards with the big club and stocked with rugged, bottom 6 forwards in the pipeline.
We are lacking high end defenseman on the big club outside of J. Schultz (potentially) and are stacked with high end D prospects in Klefbom, Nurse and possibly Marincin with plenty of depth beyond that.

I'm not even that worried about the center depth. I think that Lander and eventually Ewanyk will be very solid bottom 6 centers. My biggest concern is the lack of a top 6 2 way center, Monahan would have really been huge for us going forward.
The only real big worry is goaltending. I still think that Bunz can be a player but outside of that, we really have very little in the pipeline. I don't have much faith in Roy, seems way too erratic for my liking.

Anyway.... Really looking forward to the Penticton tournament. I'm actually more curious to see the forwards than the defensemen. Really interested to see how Khaira, Kessy and the 2013 draftees (Roy and Houck in particular) do against some pretty good competition.

CupofOil is offline   Reply With Quote