View Single Post
Old
08-22-2013, 12:17 AM
Raspewtin
Early To The Party

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by UsernameWasTaken View Post
I don't know if this is appropriate for your "prospects" thread, but I was just wondering what your thoughts/expectations re JT Miller were for the upcoming season...is he being projected (at least by you guys) to spend the entire year w/ NYR. Do you have any sense of the role he might play (assuming he stays up with New York) and how the coaching change might affect his usage and development?

btw, i really like him - obviously i haven't seen him a ton personally (just when he was in the OHL, WJC, and a bit in NY last year) but I like him a lot and think he's overlooked a bit when people on these boards discuss promising prospects
There's a possibility he makes the team this year, but bearing a very strong camp I doubt he stays the whole year (Hagelin and Callahan will more than likely miss the beginning of the season due to shoulder surgery). They might go with Jesper Fast, Oscar Lindberg, and Danny Kristo as callups this year, just a hunch. I have a lot of faith he makes the team for 2014-2015 when we unload contracts during FA. I really like the kid though, think he has a great future in the NHL