View Single Post
Old
08-22-2013, 12:42 AM
Yzlamic Preacher
Believes in Yzergod

vCash: 500
So my girlfriend of 8.5 years told me she cheated on me about an hour ago. I am completely devastated by this. It is killing me suppressing this rage. I am lost, hurt, and angry. So I am just sitting here blank. I can't tell my friends because I don't want them to look at her any differently.

So here I am, to you guys just telling someone. I know this isn't a place for this, but over the year that I have been here, I have talked to quite a few of you. We have no relations to each other but at the same time you guys will just listen, offer unbiased advice (if you can), and I can just let it out.

I love her to death, but I can't be with someone who could do that. I am also afraid of what she will do to herself if I leave right away. Also I don't want to leave her but I know I could never look at her the same way again. We were just recently talking about having our wedding next year, and planning to have a baby the year after. But now...I just don't know. I don't know what to do and what to do with myself.

I am sorry guys to lay this out here, but I just needed to let it out somewhere. Thanks for listening and reading everyone.