View Single Post
Old
08-22-2013, 02:00 PM
BGFalconHawks

vCash: 500
I would be interested for sure, especially because I'm doubly invested with Shea getting a look from BGSU.

Put this in the prospect thread:

Shalunov coming over and not having a KHL contract adds to the rumors that he's playing in North America this coming season I would think.

Also info on Bobby Shea, saw him at BGSU for 4 years and it was a rollercoaster of emotion from me about him as a player. First couple of seasons they played him at forward and he would just run around out of position and hit everything in sight and take the worst penalties. It was basically run around get a Major penalty or try to instigate the other team. I hated him, Raffi Torres type hate. I even had the pleasure of hearing the coach say that "we all know Bobby Shea is a F***ing ******" while breaking down film.

But he has turned into a really solid defenseman that has settled down a lot since moving to the blueline, he'll still lay big hits but he is a solid skater, good at moving the puck and has a decent scoring touch/hands. He signed a PTO with the Reading Royals got into a couple fights scored some points got signed to the Playoff roster and played 17 playoff games in the ECHL to help Reading win the championship.

BGFalconHawks is offline   Reply With Quote