Old
08-22-2013, 06:42 PM
Glen Teflon Sather
Like A Boss

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Glen Teflon Sather
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB v2 0 View Post
You realize the Rangers problem last year was that they had nothing past their high end offensive talent, right? They were carried by two forwards, their defense, and goaltending.

Health, a full year of Brassard, a bounce back year from Richards, and the additions of Moore/Boyle improve the forward group greatly, and combined with the elite blueline, makes the Rangers a very good team.
Where are the goals coming from? Outside of Nash there's no 30 goal scorer on this team. After that, Stepan and Callahan are the only capables to crack 20. Richards? Don't make me lol. Brassard? Hasn't done it yet. Kreider? Still a big question mark. And that's the better talent on the team. Boyle, Pyatt, Moore, Dorsett, etc aren't going to contribute enough offensively and I don't need stupid advanced statistics to tell me otherwise. The bottom line is this team offensively is challenged and they're small and soft. I personally think it's going to be a struggle all year and the defense and Henrik will have to bail the team out